Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Lazy Slob Uniform


(fineliner, coloured pens)

A bit of humor this time. Every time I don't have to go anywhere is a lazy slob time which requires comfortable clothing - the Lazy Slob Uniform. I noticed that there a many styles to it that depend on the occasion. I depicted 4 basic ones:
1) 'Ready to Leave the Flat ( if needed) Style' - It's a semi-slob style. The top is baggy and comfortable but there are still nice jeans at the bottom just in case I need to go somewhere so I don't look like I just got up from bed.

2) 'Russian Style' - Stripy top + baggy comfortable pants + woolen boots. This is probably the style I'm in the most.
3) 'Too Lazy to Change after Work Style' - Sainsbury's uniform worn until I go to bed. As the name suggests, I am simply to lazy/tired to change.
4) 'Deadline Tomorrow/ Up All Night/ Sick Style' - The most comfortable style for critical life moments like those like nights before the crit or essay hand-in. It also works well for being sick and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment